Diphenhydramine 25 mg 200 Capsules Generic Benadryl Allergy Medicine and Antihistamine
- Diphenhydramine HCI Relieves: Sneezing, Itchy, Watery Eyes, Itchy Throat, Runny Nose
- Medication works by blocking histamine, a certain natural substance that the body makes during an allergic reaction
- Antihistamine Used for Allergic Conditions
- Can be used as a sedative to treat motion sickness or travel anxiety and as sleep aid
- Made in USA. 100 Capsules per Bottle.
Diphenhydramine HCI 25 mg Relieves sneezing, runny nose, itchy and watery eyes. Helps with itchy throat. Diphenhydramine is an antihistamine used to relieve symptoms of allergy, hay fever, and the common cold. These symptoms include rash, itching, watery eyes, itchy eyes/nose/throat, cough, runny nose, and sneezing. It is also used to prevent and treat nausea, vomiting and dizziness caused by motion sickness. Diphenhydramine can also be used to help you relax and fall asleep. This medication works by blocking a certain natural substance (histamine) that your body makes during an allergic reaction. Its drying effects on such symptoms as watery eyes and runny nose are caused by blocking another natural substance made by your body (acetylcholine).
List Price: $ 8.97 Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B078896Z1F”]
[wpramareviews asin=”B078896Z1F”] Find More Allergy Medicine Products