Boiron Throatcalm, 60 Tablets, Homeopathic Medicine for Temporary Sore Throat Relief, Quck Dissolve Tablets, Non-Drowsy
- Throatcalm is a medicine cabinet must-have for every teacher singer or coach. It is recommended for everyone ages 12 & up and is available in a box of 60 quick-dissolving tablets. The quick dissolving tablets ensure there is no additional pain to swallow.
- Throatcalm Sore Throat Tablets temporarily relieve minor red, dry, and sore throat and hoarseness. Throatcalm does not cause drowsiness and it has no known interactions with other medications. Throatcalm is not contraindicated with pre-existing conditions.
- Adults and children 12 years and older: At the onset of symptoms, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue every 15 minutes for 1 hour. Then, dissolve 2 tablets under the tongue 3 times a day until symptoms are relieved. For children under 12: consult a doctor.
- Our mission is to stimulate the evolution of health care by promoting homeopathy as a compassionate, ecological and comprehensive approach to medicine. At Boiron, we believe there’s more than one way to feel better. Our promise is your satisfaction.
- Active ingredients: arnica montana 3C HPUS, arum triphyllum 3C HPUS, Belladonna 3C HPUS, Bromium 3C HPUS, Bryonia 3C HPUS, Mercurius solubilis 4C HPUS, Phytolacca decandra 3C HPUS, Pulsatilla 3C HPUS, Spongia tosta 3C HPUS. Contains Lactose
Boiron was founded in 1932 in Lyon, France, by twin brothers and pharmacists Jean and Henri Boiron. As the world leader in homeopathic medicines, Boiron is a 2 million public company with 3,700 employees and distribution in 59 countries. It is best known for Oscillococcinum, a top-selling flu medicine, and its Arnicare line of pain relievers. For more than 80 years, Boiron has been committed to funding scientific research and educating the public and health care professionals on homeopathic medicines. As a pharmaceutical company, Boiron maintains the highest standards in manufacturing, complying with U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulations, the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States and drug Good Manufacturing Practices. The company partners with brokers, distributors and retail chains to make homeopathic medicines available to a wide variety of consumers and physicians. Boiron’s staff of 120+ consists of pharmacists and lab technicians, accounting and IT personnel, marketing & public relations staff, national sales force, customer service, and order fulfillment and shipping professionals—many of whom have impressively long careers with the company. Our mission is to stimulate the evolution of health care by promoting homeopathy as a compassionate, ecological and comprehensive approach to medicine. At Boiron, we believe there’s more than one way to feel better. Since 1932, the Boiron family has been committed to providing quality medicines. As world leader in homeopathy, our passion is your health. Our promise is your satisfaction. Watch our videos to find out more about Boiron USA.
List Price: $ 10.99 Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B071S8T2M4″]