Anacapa Technologies Anasept Skin and Wound Antiseptic – 12 Oz Trigger Spray Bottle – Kills Super Bugs
- Rapid Action: Anasept® demonstrates exceptionally rapid microbiocidal action. Most pathogenic organisms are killed within 2 minutes or less following application. There is no known microbial resistance to Anasept® including the antibiotic resistent strains of MRSA, VRE, Acinetobacter baumannii, and Clistridium difficile.
- Clinically Proven: Clinically proven to reduce wound bioburden levels and improve the rate of healing
- Safety: Anasept® has been subjected to rigorous safety testing at an independent laboratory and shown to meet the criteria for safe use. Modified Primary Skin Irritation (FHSA method 7 day. exposure with repeated insult to intact and abraded skin) Cytotoxicity (1S0 Agarose Overlay method) Systemic toxicity (ISO Acute Systemic Toxicity)
- Environmentally Friendly: Anasept® does not leave any toxic residues or by-products. Anasept® chemically breaks down into salt and water and is completely safe for disposal in the public sewer system.
- Medicare HCPCS Code: A6260
Anacapa Technologies Anasept® Antimicrobial Wound Cleanser 12Oz Trigger Sprayer, Rapid action, Environment friendly This is an extremely safe and gentle antimicrobial skin and wound cleanser with exceptionally rapid broad-spectrum bactericidal, fungicidal and virucidal properties. It is stable for two-years and is free of necrotizing chemicals such as sodium hydroxide, borates or carbonates found in other antiseptic products. It is a very pure, completely colorless, isotonic, tissue compatible solution. It will not cause unsightly brown Povidone-Iodine stains. Demonstrates exceptionally rapid microbiocidal action. Clinically proven. Subjected to rigorous safety testing. Environmentally Friendly.
List Price: $ 17.55 Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B005EVCC3S”]
[wpramareviews asin=”B005EVCC3S”] Related Antibiotics & Antiseptics Products