Baby Foot Feet Peel Mask 2 Pack, Peeling Away Calluses and Dead Skin cells, Exfoliating Foot Mask, Repair Rough Heels, Get Silky Soft Feet by Lavinso
- If you suffer from dry, cracked feet with callouses, then you want the best foot care treatment you can get that restores your feet to the smooth, soft feel you once had in as little as two weeks. If you’re unhappy with your purchase of our foot peel, we’ll provide you with a full refund.
- Lavinso Soft Touch Foot Mask comprises of all-natural ingredients and botanical extracts that are safe to use on both men and woman.
- It’s never been easier to get amazing-looking feet. All you need to do is apply and allow the foot mask to work as it was designed to. You don’t need to scrub your foot, putting your feet through pain to get a baby soft smooth foot.
- Just cut the booties to make a hole for your feet to slip into. Seal it back and use for an hour, so the product’s gel will moisturize and exfoliate your skin.
- There are two foot peal mask booties in the package. You can use one treatment now and another for later use.
The Lavinso Foot Peel Mask is an easy-to-use formula that’s designed to get rid of the hardened skin and dead cells, giving you soft baby feet once again.
How To Properly Use
- Be sure to clean and dry your feet before applying the foot masks.
- Use scissors to cut the seal on the foot masks.
- Put foot mask on, pressing the mask’s outer layer as close as possible to the feet.
- Tear the red double-sided film off on the inside and seal the opening.
- Use cotton socks to keep the masks next to the skin while walking.
- Remove foot masks 60-90 minutes later and rinse out and fully dry with a towel.
- Keep your feet moist with a foot lotion.
Tips To Remember
- Within four to seven days, the outer layers of your skin will fall off. You’re advised to soak your feet in warm water to exfoliate the dead skin.
- After two weeks, the outer skin layers will all be gone, revealing baby-smooth skin feet.
- Use only one time a month.
- Individual results will vary.
Word of Caution
- Product is designed for only external use
- Pregnant or nursing women should not use this product
- Never applied to damaged or irritated skin
- Do a patch test to ensure no sensitivity
- Stop using if skin irritation occurs
- Store away from children
- Store in cool location
List Price: $ 49.99 Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B074MNF659″]
Natural Baby Skin Care Set, Travel and Full Sizes, Unscented, Baby Salve Diaper Cream Healing Ointment with Organic Calendula, Paraben Free, Talc Free Baby Powder (No corn Starch), .5 oz, and 2.5 oz.
- This salve is carefully crafted in the USA using the utmost care and using well known and trusted ingredients for baby care such as organic calendula, and burdock, and coconut oil, to yield a beautiful and effective balm for your baby.
- Cloth diaper safe proven by mom trials. Some required a few washes.
- Unscented. Smell only the botanical scent of the ingredients and that of your delicious baby.
- Tushies aren’t the only areas on a baby that need care. Avoid overbathing by using a small amount of salve to wipe down areas that tend to collect debris and get irritated. Fat little necks, behind ears and knees, and in various rolls and folds can be kept healthy with an occational application of a thin layer of Ora’s Amazing Herbal Baby Salve.
- Ora’s Amazing Herbal is a family run company that began when Ora developed this salve for her baby.
A salve is a natural healing ointment. First we infuse our blend of organic herbs in non-GMO grapeseed oil in glass containers in cold and dark conditions. This extracts the nutrients and healing properties of the herbs into the oil and not any toxins that would leach from plastic infusion containers. Then beeswax is added to provide structure and protection, as well as organic raw coconut oil and a touch of castor oil to offer soothing and emollient. Vitamin E is well established to have benefit to the skin and extends the shelf life of the otherwise preservative free salve. This process has been used by herbalists, grandmothers, mothers and families for thousands of years, and now we continue the tradition. There is no better way to keep baby rash free than keeping skin dry by changing diapers often, avoiding food triggers, and avoiding diapers, detergents and other products that may cause irritation. Rashes do sometimes occur though, and when they do, we reach for our Baby Salve. We also use it to simply clean babies. Wash and dry hands, and then use a small amount of salve to swipe out little shmutsy rolls and folds.
List Price: $ 52.99 Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B01FKQJMAC”]