Mommy Care Organic Baby Face Cream Protective and Soothing Baby Facial Cream to Hydrate and moisturize Newborns Sensitive Skin. Helps Protect Against Dry Skin and The Effects of Weather and Wind.
- Holiday Specials – The Original Organic Baby Face Cream – Safe, soothing natural ingredients perfect for your baby’s gentle skin. SLS/SLES Free, Mineral oil Free, Paraben Free, and Petrochemical Free.
- Certified Organic Ingredients – Calendula, Aloe, Jojoba, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Shea Butter and more, all infused to create the safest and best baby facial cream.
- Our light, non-greasy and gentle texture will allow you to treat your baby with a soft, creamy ointment providing a calming relief for redness and dryness of the skin.
- Helps protect against eczema, baby acne and dry skin damage from weather, wind, and winter.
- Usage instructions: Apply a small amount to your fingertips and gently massage your baby’s face. Never Tested On Animals!
Certified Organic Calendula Face Cream
Made with all natural ingredients and rich with Jojoba, Shea Butter, and Calendula, Mommy Care’s Baby Facial Cream is gentle enough to soothe your baby’s delicate skin.
Maximum Protection for your precious baby
Because we know how gentle baby’s skin is, we developed a facial cream that can nourish, moisturize and help protect against the drying effects of wind, cold and weather.
Its light non-greasy texture will moisturize without clogging pores making every use a refreshing experience.
We chose the best ingredients to moisturize and nourish your baby’s skin:
Calendula’s properties moisturize dryness and protect skin’s natural moisture.
Jojoba Oil soothes the skin and provides relief for irritation.
Shea Butter’s properties nourish skin providing hydration to your baby’s exposed skin.
Recommended for daily use after bathing. Suitable for newborns and babies with delicate skin.
We recommend for newborn and extremely dry skin, to use after a bath with Mommy Care’s Baby Bath Oil.
Usage instructions: Apply a small amount to your fingertips and gently massage your baby’s face. Avoid the mouth and eye areas.