Easy Touch Health Pro Diabetes Testing Kit – Easy Touch Health Pro Meter, 100 Health Pro Blood Glucose Test Strips, 100 OWell Lancets 30g, Easy Touch Lancing Device, Owners Manuals & Carry Case
- STARTER KIT: Health Pro Diabetes Meter, 100 Health Pro Test Strips, 100 OWell 30g Lancets, Lancing Device (Control Solution NOT included), Batteries, Manual, Log Book & Carry Case.
- ADVANCED TECHNOLOGY: Perfect for patients that prefer modern technology, pc port capability, 5 alarm settings with saved glucose level tests with time, date, & 7, 14, & 30 day averaging.
- QUICK RESULTS: Alternate site testing, no coding required, fast 5-second test time and small 0.5 µL blood sample.
- QUALITY: LONG LASTING & FRESH EXPIRATION DATES
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: This Product is backed by a 18 Month Warranty (Exclusively provided by OTC Outlet)
A glucose meter (or glucometer) is a medical device for determining the approximate concentration of glucose in the blood. Some diabetic patients find it challenging to insure that all the proper supplies are accounted for, to receive accurate sugar results. This Owell Blood Glucose Starter Meter kit provides all the appropriate supplies that are required to test your sugar level. This OWell Health Pro Diabetes Kit includes a Diabetic glucose meter with 100 test strips, a box of OWell 30 gauge twist off sterile lancets; 100 count, a surgical lancing device, and a carry case and 2 batteries for the meter. This Diabetes meter is an easy and simple glucose monitor perfect for starting, or senior patients. All OWell ™ manufactured products are FDA approved and include a warranty. Products in this kit are required, and, or will make it easier to receive accurate glucose results.
This Health Pro Meter provide multiple extensive options.
1. This glucose monitoring systems results will save up to 365 tests, and provide 5 alarm reminders of when to test, with 12/24 hour settings.
2. The Easy Touch HealthPro meter can transfer results through its pc port to your PC with a cable (that is not included).
3. There is no coding that is required to type into the meter, all you do is place the test strips into the diabetic testing meter and watch it turn on. Apply minimal amount of blood to the sample test strip, wait five seconds for the results that appear in large clear font.
4. Capability for alternative site testing’s including your upper arm, forearm, calf, thigh, palm, and finger.
5. All the easy touch supplies are fresh with long lasting expiration dates.
All the products in this kit is required, and, or will make it easier to receive the most accurate blood sugar results.