Boiron Chestal Adult Cold & Cough Syrup, 6.7 Ounce, Homeopathic Medicine for Cold and Cough
- Chestal Cold & Cough’s multi-symptom formula targets symptoms of the common cold such as nasal and chest congestion, cough, runny or stuffy nose, sneezing and minor sore throat.
- Chestal is a dye-free, kid-friendly syrup and is recommended for everyone ages 3 and up. It does not cause drowsiness or interact with other medications. Chestal Cold & Cough works best when taken at the first sign of cold and cough symptoms.
- Chestal is your day and night solution-calming those dry, fitful coughs at bedtime so they don’t prevent sleep, but without drowsy side effects for the day.
- Chestal Cold & Cough’s natural active ingredients include Dulcamara 5C(Relieves colds and coughs worsened by exposure to damp cold), Ferrum phosphoricum 9C(Relieves colds with gradual onset, minor sore throat, and dry, fitful cough), Hydrastis canadensis 9C(Relieves colds and cough associated with runny nose), Kali bichromicum 9C(Relieves nasal discharge) and Nux vomica 9C(Relieves sneezing attacks).
- At Boiron, we believe there’s more than one way to feel better. Since 1932, the Boiron family has been committed to providing quality medicines. As world leader in homeopathy, our passion is your health. Our promise is your satisfaction.
Boiron was founded in 1932 in Lyon, France, by twin brothers and pharmacists Jean and Henri Boiron. As the world leader in homeopathic medicines, Boiron is a 2 million public company with 3,700 employees and distribution in 59 countries. It is best known for Oscillococcinum, a top-selling flu medicine, and its Arnicare line of pain relievers. For more than 80 years, Boiron has been committed to funding scientific research and educating the public and health care professionals on homeopathic medicines. As a pharmaceutical company, Boiron maintains the highest standards in manufacturing, complying with U.S. Food and Drug Administration regulations, the Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of the United States and drug Good Manufacturing Practices. The company partners with brokers, distributors and retail chains to make homeopathic medicines available to a wide variety of consumers and physicians. Boiron’s staff of 120+ consists of pharmacists and lab technicians, accounting and IT personnel, marketing & public relations staff, national sales force, customer service, and order fulfillment and shipping professionals—many of whom have impressively long careers with the company. Our mission is to stimulate the evolution of health care by promoting homeopathy as a compassionate, ecological and comprehensive approach to medicine. At Boiron, we believe there’s more than one way to feel better. Since 1932, the Boiron family has been committed to providing quality medicines. As world leader in homeopathy, our passion is your health. Our promise is your satisfaction. Watch our videos to find out more about Boiron USA.
List Price: $ 9.99 Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B00IVINB1I”]
[wpramareviews asin=”B00IVINB1I”] More Cough & Cold Products