Everhealth Orthotic & Diabetic Insoles Shoe Inserts with Bacteria-Killing Tech, Premium PORON for Shock Absorbing, Comfort Arch Support & Deep Heel Cup for Arch/Heel/Ankle Pain (L)
- TRIPLE-LAYER DESIGN – A resilient, shock absorbing and antibacterial EVA RB base, a premium PORON middle layer, and an antifungal velvet top layer with physical antibacterial technology.
- ERGONOMIC AND BIOMECHANICAL DESIGN – The excellent arch support for pressure relief on feet, ankles and knees; the deep heel cup for the foot a firm hold and to provide optimal shock attenuation at heel strike.
- COMFORTABLE AND LONG-LASTING – We use the superb material to make sure that not only provides long-lasting performance and comfort but also gives a better diabetic foot care.
- WORKS FOR ALL ARCH TYPES – High arch (under pronation), medium (neutral pronation) and flat foot (over pronation) are able to feel extra comfortable and relax by the soft cushioning. Wear them and you’ll immediately feel the difference.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – There are 7 sizes available, to select the proper size for yourself and enjoy all the benefits of our product. It may take time to get used to wearing them for the first few days. If any issues, please feel free to contact us through the Amazon messaging service.
Philosophy of Design:
This product was designed especially for diabetics foot care, arthritis, or other conditions that result in sensitive feet, arch/heel/ankle pain. People with diabetes should pay more attention to foot health than the general population.
You need moisture management, antimicrobial protection, cushioning and high impact absorbing performance. This product has the above characteristics perfectly.
Everhealth – Concern About Your Health:
Due to the peripheral nerve dysfunction associated with diabetes (diabetic neuropathy), patients have a reduced ability to feel pain. This means that minor injuries may remain undiscovered for a long while.
Therefore, control of footwear is also important as repeated trauma from tight shoes can be a triggering factor. It’s an important thing to prevent diabetic foot that chooses the proper shoes for your foot and use the right insole for your foot for diabetes care.
PORON Cushioning Material
PORON sets a new level of advanced underfoot comfort technology. The slow rebound quality of the material cradles the foot and allows enhanced redistribution of body weight over the foot’s plantar
surface. It is soft, comfortable and allows the feet to remain cool, dry and odourless. A heel accompanies the triple-layer formation to provide optimal shock attenuation at heel strike.
The other benefits of this orthopedic insoles:
Help the Common Symptoms & Conditions— Relieve the Foot Pain
Sore Heel / Arch
Tired, Achy Feet
Please use them to replace the original shoe insoles. Because these may be a little thicker than your originals in order for providing the best shock absorption effect. (Approximately 5-7mm thick)
Order Now and Start to Feel the Difference!
List Price: $ 50.00 Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B07GSVVP4V”]
Extra Wide Diabetic Socks – Swollen Feet Stretch Care Socks – Edema Socks – Black XL
- Specialized Care Sock
- Incredible Stretch
- Machine Washable
- Money Back Guaranteed
- US (W) shoe size – N/A, US (M) shoe size – 13 – 15.5
New! Stretch Care Socks featuring an extra wide stretch. Made to fit over very swollen feet or casts while retaining their original shape. Seamless toes prevent skin irritation and are ideal for diabetics. Pre-shrunk Cotton.
List Price: $ 12.07 Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B0759QW33F”]