Essentials: Digestive Enzymes – Supports Digestion of Gluten and Multiple Food Groups – Assists in Reduction of Gas, Bloating, Constipation – Plant Based, non-GMO, and Vegetarian Supplement
- COMPLETE DIGESTION SUPPORT SUPPLEMENTS: pH optimized enzyme spectrum support helps your body process difficult-to-digest foods that contain dairy, carbohydrates, proteins, grains, sugars, nuts, seeds, beans, fats, and preservatives.
- BEST PLANT-SOURCED FORMULA, Origin Essentials ultra state of the art supplements are safe for vegetarians with a formula that contains an assorted range of 18 different digestion enhancement enzymes to assist the pancreatic digestive enzymes and help you digest more easily.
- STRENGTHENS GLUTEN DIGESTION WITH ASPERGILLOPEPSIN. Enjoy favorite foods with less discomfort while overall digestive health leaves you feeling healthy and more energized even if you have a gluten sensitivity, allergy, or need to reduce the effects of celiac disease.
- NATURALLY SUPPORTS COLON AND IMMUNE SYSTEM HEALTH which Helps to Reduce Gas, Fatigue, Bloating, and Constipation allowing for More Nutrient Absorption.
- STRICT GMP AND FDA CERTIFIED LAB, MADE IN THE USA for Maximum Quality Plant-Based Digestive Enzymes. 100% Safe and Natural made product with NO chemicals, preservatives, fillers or blenders. Delivering innate and pure supplements is the new gold standard of Origin Essentials.
What are these enzymes, exactly? Enzymes are proteins that facilitate specific chemical reactions. Digestive enzymes facilitate the chemical breakdown of food into smaller, absorbable components. Enzymes called amylases break down starches into sugar molecules; proteases break down proteins into amino acids; and lipases break down fat into its component parts. We eat food, but our digestive system doesn’t absorb food, it absorbs nutrients. Food has to be broken down from things like steak and broccoli into its nutrient pieces: amino acids (from proteins), fatty acids and cholesterol (from fats), and simple sugars (from carbohydrates), as well as vitamins, minerals, and a variety of other plant and animal compounds. Digestive enzymes, primarily produced in the pancreas and small intestine, break down our food into nutrients so that our bodies can absorb them. If we don’t have enough digestive enzymes, we can’t break down our food-which means even though we’re eating well, we aren’t absorbing all that good nutrition. What Causes My Digestive Enzymes to Stop Working Correctly in My Body? Disease may cause your digestive enzyme levels to be low. Even in the absence of any obvious disease, things in your digestive track may not be working properly. Contributors to this discomfort include low-grade inflammation, low stomach acid, aging of the digestive track, and chronic stress. Signs That I Should Take A Digestive Enzyme: Gas and bloating after meals The sensation that you have food sitting in your stomach (a rock in your gut) Feeling full after eating a few bites of food Undigested food in your stool
List Price: $ 29.95 Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B01AS1VRDY”]
[wpramareviews asin=”B01AS1VRDY”] Related Digestion & Nausea Products