Nausea Relief Oil Synergy Blend, Popular for Motion and Morning Sickness, Gas, Bloating and Indigestion, 100% Pure Essential Oils , Ginger, Lavender, Peppermint & Spearmint, 15 mL
- MOST POPULAR FOR: Motion Sickness, Morning Sickness, Bloating, Gas, and Nausea
- INGREDIENTS: A blend of our finest essential oils – Ginger, Lavender, Peppermint, and Spearmint. Aromatherapy Therapeutic Synergy Essential Oil Blend.
- SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN PURITY by gas liquid chromatography and then a mass spectrometer ensuring the entire distillation extraction and bottling production method results in only Premium Grade Essential Oil of outstanding purity.
- REFRESHING 90 DAY GUARANTEE! deSensua essential oils offer such supreme quality that they’re proudly backed with a special 3 MONTH satisfaction guarantee!
- OUR BEST GRADE OIL IN OUR BEST PACKAGING. All deSensua Best Grade oils are lovingly presented in a soft black velvet gift pouch protecting your photoprotective DAG Vial Deepest Amber Glass and its precious contents
Got that queasy feeling?
It’s no joke when you’re experiencing nausea, morning sickness, or motion sickness. All you want is for it to go away!
Our very special 100% Pure Nausea Calming Essential Oil Blend brings together all the all the powerful cleansing and calming essential oil properties of ginger, lavender, peppermint & spearmint to bring natural balance to your digestive system, and help clear your mind.
Add our Nausea Essential Oil Blend to your cart now to have nature’s answer to nausea at your fingertips, always ready to help.
The therapeutic aroma can soon soothe and settle your upset stomach. So you feel strong, balanced and even full of appetite again!
It might be a bout of indigestion causing your nausea. Or perhaps motion sickness. Our Nausea Calming Oil Blend is the perfect travel companion for helping with that.
Or are you pregnant and experiencing morning sickness? This powerful oil synergy blend is just what you need to help you feel natural and normal once more.
Try it now, and see how quickly you and your queasy clients recover from those nauseous moments.Got that queasy feeling?