Phytocare Pure Papaya Ointment Tube 25g 100% Natural for Eczema, Psoriasis, Rosacea, Dermatitis
- At last you can restore, soothe and protect your skin with the traditional natural healing benefits of Australian paw paw cream, without harsh petroleum or preservatives. Introducing 100% natural Pure Papaya Ointment – pure Australian cream.
- Pure’s soothing Papaya Ointment combined with the benefits of our other natural ingredients including; Calendula Flower, Shea Butter, Macadamia and Jojoba Oils create the perfect combination to soothe, moisturize, treat and protect your skin! Pure is also Gluten free.
- Pure is petrochemical free. That’s important for your skin’s health. Petroleum creates a barrier that inhibits the skin’s ability to breathe and re-balance. This can increase your toxic load. Restore, soothe and protect your skin with Pure Papaya Ointment. It’s natural by nature.
- 100% Natural * Palm Oil Free * Gluten Free * Petrochemical Free * Never Tested on Animals * Certified by BioGro Natru
- When the NATRUE Label appears on a package, you can be sure that the product it contains is not only compliant with a strict standard but also that a reliable certification process has been carried out by independent certification bodies which are themselves subjected to a rigorous accreditation process with NATRUE’s partner IOAS.
PURE Papaya Ointment has countless uses. It’s great for soothing bites, eczema, dermatitis, minor burns, dry skin, chapped and sunburned lips, diaper rash, cracked nipples and much more. Papaya fruit (also known as pawpaw in Australia), is a fantastic source of nourishing vitamins, minerals, amino acids and enzymes. The special fermentation process concentrates these nutrients and also cultivates beneficial probiotics. The value of fermented papaya in health and skin care has been recognized for over 100 years. Pawpaw is naturally high in vitamin A, which is a fat-soluble vitamin essential in the production and maintenance of healthy skin throughout the body. Pawpaw also contains vitamin C, which has long been shown to rejuvenate damaged skin and boost skin cell turnover. The pawpaw fruit has natural antiseptic properties that help to keep eczema areas clean and reduce inflammation, it also contains active enzymes that promote healthy skin by targeting and breaking down skin damaged by eczema.
List Price: $ 19.95 Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B004H537SQ”]
[wpramareviews asin=”B004H537SQ”] Find More Eczema, Psoriasis & Rosacea Care Products