Pur360 Tamanu Oil – Pure Cold Pressed – Best Treatment for Psoriasis, Eczema, Acne Scar, Nail Fungus, Rosacea – Relief for Dry, Scaly Skin, Blisters and More
- TRULY ORGANIC: In order to carry USDA organic certification, producers must adhere to strict standards and quality control. Tamanu Oil without this certification may be mixed with other ingredients and fillers , resulting in an oil that is not 100% pure. The Tamanu oils from Vietnam do not have the USDA organic symbol on their bottles.
- FINEST QUALITY: Pur360 Tamanu Oil is USDA Certified Organic, with the USDA symbol on the bottle. This means you can trust you’re getting the highest quality Tamanu Oil possible – one that is 100% pure, undiluted and free from any added chemicals.
- CONVENIENT TREATMENT PUMP : Other oils come with nothing for dispensing – just a bottle and a cap, which creates a huge mess, or they have a cumbersome dropper. Our easy to use treatment pump gives you the right amount every time, without spills and messes.
- IRONCLAD SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: If for any reason you are not happy with your purchase, contact us and we will give you an instant refund, no questions asked. You don’t even have to ship anything back. That means there is zero risk. You have nothing to lose, so click the add to cart button now to start experiencing the benefits for yourself.
- FOR SKIN: Pur360 Tamanu Oil possesses a unique ability to promote the formation of new tissue, thereby accelerating the growth of healthy skin. This characteristic makes it an ideal treatment for many common skin conditions such as psoriasis, eczema, rosacea, acne scars, general scars, burns, stings, mosquito bites, stretch marks, dry scalp and flaky, scaly or overly dry skin. Use it as a skin conditioner to keep skin youthful, vibrant and glowing. Pur360 Tamanu Oil is also a superb moisturizer.
Purest, highest quality unrefined tamanu oil with the USDA Organic certification to back it up.
Certifications create standards of quality among products as well as professions. In the area of food and skin scare, no certification carries more weight than the United States Department of Agriculture’s USDA organic seal. This seal demonstrates that a product meets a high standard of quality.
Why choose Pur360 Tamanu Oil? All the tamanu oils claim to be organic, but most of them have no USDA organic symbol on the bottle to actually prove this. This is the case for those oils imported from Vietnam. Pur360’s Tamanu Oil is imported from the tropical islands of Polynesia, and has the USDA organic seal printed on every bottle.
Tamanu oil has been thoroughly researched, and the conclusive evidence on its ability to heal damaged skin is overwhelming. Its benefits are notable for scarring, stretch marks, minor cuts and abrasions, rashes, sores, and much more. It can be used directly on the skin or mixed within formulations.
If you want the highest quality tamanu oil possible and want to get the most from its benefits, add Pur360’s truly organic Tamanu Oil to your cart now.