Nitrile Exam Gloves by Precision Disposables | Blue Large 4 mil Thickness, Powder-Free, Non-Latex, Fingertip-Textured, Medical Grade, Food Safe Examination Gloves (Pack of 100)
- ENHANCED TACTILE SENSITIVITY AND DEXTERITY – Nitrile conforms to the shape of your hand, providing a more secure fit for greater comfort and that ‘bare hand’ feel. Precision Disposable gloves also have a micro-roughened finish and textured fingertips for a dependable grip, both wet or dry.
- SUPERIOR RESISTANCE TO PUNCTURES, ABRASION, AND CHEMICALS – Nitrile is three to five times more puncture resistant than latex and more elastic than vinyl, providing excellent durability and barrier protection. Nitrile gloves can also withstand mineral oils, vegetable oils, grease, gasoline, diesel fuel and many acids. As a result, these gloves are among the preferred choices for automotive, food processing and safety applications.
- NOT MADE WITH NATURAL RUBBER LATEX – Precision Disposable nitrile gloves are not made with natural rubber latex. As latex allergies are becoming more prevalent, a safer working environment means non-latex gloves. If latex allergies are of concern, our powder free nitrile exam gloves are our personal recommendation.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – We are so confident that you will love your nitrile exam gloves that we offer a zero-risk buying experience! If you are not completely satisfied with any Precision Disposable Products, we will provide you with a full exchange up to 90 days of purchase.
- •SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? – Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button to get your blue nitrile exam gloves in as little as two days!
What makes our gloves unique?
• TEXTURED FINGERTIPS – Wearers of gloves cannot always control their working environment. To ensure you are always prepared, our gloves have textured fingertips to help provide a firm grip in both wet and dry environments.
• BEADED CUFF – Our gloves have a rolled/beaded cuff to provide drip protection for your forearm and increase glove strength when donning.
• MICRO-ROUGHENED FINISH – Texture is a key consideration when selecting the right glove. Micro-roughened texture is the lightest form of texturing and gives the appearance of a lightly sanded surface. This texture is suitable for tasks involving grabbing small objects or tools.
• POWDER FREE – The National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health recently issued a safety alert recommending the use of powder-free gloves to help reduce exposure to allergens. All of Precision Disposable gloves are powder free to help protect patients and healthcare professionals from the dangers powdered gloves create.
• FDA APPROVED – We go above and beyond to ensure our gloves meet today’s standards. All our nitrile disposable gloves are both FDA approved.
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? Click the ‘Add to Cart’ button to get your nitrile exam gloves in as little as two days! You will love them.
List Price: $ 9.49 Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B072HHM488″]