Onnit Total Gut Health Packets, 15 Count
- – EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO OPTIMIZE YOUR GUT HEALTH in one simple packet, including digestive enzymes, prebiotics, probiotics, and betaine HCl. Total Gut Health protects against all your digestion woes, including bloating, gas, indigestion, irritable bowel syndrome, leaky gut, and constipation. Simply take before your next meal and enjoy all the comforts of optimized digestion. Slip a packet in your pocket if you’re eating out or traveling.
- – BREAK DOWN FOOD & ABSORB NUTRIENTS. The total gut pack is designed to support the GI system with all the tools necessary to enhance nutrient absorption and support the cultivation of a healthy microbiome. New research is shedding light on the connection between the gut biome and optimal brain and immune function, suggesting that healthy digestion actually improves focus, mental clarity, and mood.
- – 5 STRAINS OF PROBIOTICS selected for both their acid resistant qualities and positive effect on the gut. While yogurt, kombucha, and even kimchi are beneficial, they’re limited to only 1 – 2 probiotic strains and offer fewer colony forming units. TGH fills this gap and even includes prebiotics to fuel the probiotic colonies, allowing good bacteria to thrive where the body needs it the most. Also includes probiotic yeast Saccharomyces Boulardii (SB), which supports healthy gut flora.
- – DIGESTIVE ENZYMES & HCI optimize digestion. Digestive enzymes help breakdown fats, starch, fiber, carbs, protein, lactose, and cellulose that aid the gastrointestinal tract with turning food into absorbable nutrients. Powerful general enzymes like serratiopeptidase help break down even the most stubborn macronutrients. Betaine HCl supports stomach acid to keep the stomach ‘hot’, ensuring smooth digestion and protecting against undesirable organisms.
- – Dairy-Free | Gluten-Free | Soy-Free | Non-GMO | Vegetarian Capsules.
Total Gut Health is everything you need to optimize your gut health — digestive enzymes, prebiotics, probiotics, and betaine HCI. Whenever you feel gassy, bloated or tired after a meal, it becomes crystal clear that good digestion is essential to overall well being. The five strains of probiotics in Total Gut Health were selected for both their acid resistant qualities as well as their positive influence on the gut. Your body is not made up of the nutrients you consume, but the nutrients you absorb. Digestion is perhaps the most important foundational process in the body. There are two key components to good digestion: Digestive enzymes and HCl.
List Price: $ 34.95 Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B01IFKXNUA”]