Ohuhu Ice Bag 9″ Hot and Cold Reusable Ice Pack
- High-quality, Allergy-free Material – Its latex-free material makes it the ideal choice for injuries and other boo boos, sports-related or not. No more dripping and wet clothes, just instant first aid relief!
- Fast Relief – Ideal for application of cold therapy to help reduce pain and swelling from minor scrapes, bruises, muscle aches, sprains and strains. Recommended to help relieve pain, reduce swelling, and speed recovery. Stays cold much longer than gel packs or other cold packs. Suitable for sport injury and first aid.
- Superior Leak-resistant Cap with large cap opening to allow for easy filling of ice cubes or crushed ice.
- Very Simple To Use – Simply fill with ice and water to relieve discomfort from headaches, bruises, migraines, muscle aches and swelling. For heat therapy, add hot water (not boiling) to help soothe an upset stomach, migraine, sinus and joint pain.
- A Must-have Product – Keeps a handy ice bag in your work desk, car and home for grab-and-go comfort from pain. Whether you are experiencing the weekend hangover, headache or aching and soreness from a recent visit to your chiropractor, get the soothing relief from hot or cold therapy right away.
Relieve your aches and pains with these Ohuhu Ice Packs.
Helps relive pain associated with bumps, bruises, aches, cramps, headaches, sinus pain, swelling, and joint pain.
Get the 9 inch ice pack. This size is perfect for teenagers and adults.
Fill bag 2/3 full with ice and cold water and then securely screw on cap. Place directly onto affected area for twenty minutes or more.
You never know when you’ll need one, so it’s nice to have one on hand!
– Ease muscles and joint pains
– Lightens pains, aches, and soreness
– Great for headaches
– Easy screw-top lid
– Soft exterior fabric is flexible and conforms to the body
– Leak proof
How to use:
1. To loosen and remove the cap turn it counter-clockwise.
2. Fill the ice bag two-thirds full with either cold tap water, ice water, crushed ice, or ice cubes.
3. Turn the cap clockwise until it is secured tightly on the ice bag.
4. Turn ice bag upside down and firmly press on the bottom to test for leakage.
5. Apply to desired area.
6. Condensation may form on the outside of the bag. Wrap the ice bag in a soft towel to protect the skin and to avoid condensation accumulation.
7. Apply ice bag for 20 to 30 minutes (maximum) at a time. Continue to reapply after injury. Wait one hour between applications.
-1 x Ice Bag[ 9″]