Insoles for Womens Flats :: Full Length :: Comfort Orthotic :: Replacement Inserts with Adaptive Arch and Gel Insert, Size (8.5, 9, 9.5, 10 or EU 39, 40, 41)
- COMFORT! SUPPORT! PAIN RELIEF! The first insole designed specifically for women’s feet. Built on a women’s specific shape leading to increased stability, maximum cushion and enhanced comfort.
- ADAPTIVE ANATOMICAL FULL ARCH SUPPORT – Support relaxes the foot structure improving performance. Ideal for most arch types including high, low and neutral or flat. Helps relieve foot pain due to flat feet and plantar fasciitis.
- GUARANTEED SATISFACTION because of a 30 day full money back guarantee and a trusted Sole Lab warranty. We are so confident in our products that we have no problem giving you every penny back if you’re unhappy with your purchase. You won’t see promises like that from big box brands!
- STABILITY and CONTROL – Deep wrapping heel cup cradles your foot to improve balance and alignment.
- PERFECT – For Womens flat and casual shoes, winter boots, riding boots and more! Moveable from shoe to shoe.
The Sole Lab womens flat shoe insoles full length comfort orthotic replacement inserts with adaptive arch and gel inserts. Designed for people looking for minimalist comfort in their everyday shoes. Built with soft gel materials that absorb ground impacts, keeping your feet energized and comfortable all-day long. Unique low-profile shape conforms to your shoe and foot for a secure fit.
Lightweight, durable design
Pain relieving shape provides all day support and energy
High comfort materials relax the feet
Stylish top graphics that add a personality to your everyday shoes
Gel pads for cushion and reduced impact
Easily Trimmable To Your Exact Size!
Size Women’s 4.5, 5, 5.5, 6 (22.5cm) or EU 35, 36, 37
Size Women’s 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8 (24.1cm) or EU 37, 38, 39
Size Women’s 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10 (25.9cm) or EU 39, 40, 41
Instruction for Use:
1. Remove old insole from shoe.
2. Place the old insole on top of your new Sole Lab insole, align the heels.
3. Determine if the new insole needs to be trimmed at the toe.
4. If so, use scissors to carefully cut the toe area of the Sole Lab insole to the correct size.
5. Insert into shoes and enjoy miles & miles of foot bliss!