Aura® Day Light Therapy Lamp, 10,000 Lux of Bright Light White with Adjustable Lux Dial- 100% UV Free
- CLINICAL STRENGTH- 10,000 Lux of Bright Light to help beat the Winter Blues, Circadian Sleep Disorders, Shift Work Adjustment, Jet Lag and Low Energy
- PATENTED TECHNOLOGY- The Aura Daylight Therapy Lamp features a patented lux adjusting dial so that YOU are in full control of your light therapy treatment.The lux output is 3,500 lux at the lowest setting and 10,000 lux at the maximum setting. The unit also adjusts to an 85 or 70 degree angle for comfortable positioning.
- ETL SAFETY TESTED AND FCC CERTIFIED- Don’t take a chance with your health. The Aura Daylight Light Therapy Lamp is ETL and FCC certified to ensure the safety of this device. The Aura BL40 is also certified as 100% UV FREE
- TIMER FEATURE- The built-in timer feature adds additional flexibility! The timer can be set at ten minute intervals from 60-10 minutes. Bonus feature: the lamp will automatically shut off when the treatment is complete.
- WALL MOUNTABLE- The Daylight Therapy Lamp easily mounts onto the wall. The stand folds up for simplified storage.
How Does Light Therapy Work?
The human body takes its cues from the environment, particularly from sunlight.
During the winter, when we spend most of our day exposed to artificial lighting it may adversely affect our circadian rhythm. Underexposure to natural sunlight may cause:
*Lack of Focus
The Aura Daylight lamp is your sunlight in a box. The lamp is designed for use in public spaces. The ultra slim construction and retro design fit right into any home or office setting!
Light Therapy That Adapts To You
Each individual responds differently to light. The BL40 is the only light therapy lamp that will adjust to EVERY user. The patented lux intensity dial and the built in timer feature promote a better treatment experience by allowing the user to adapt to the light in their very own way.
The BL40 Light Therapy Lamp emits full spectrum 10,000 lux at an 8-10″ distance when used at the maximum intensity setting.Many users complain about headaches and a” too intense light ” experience at the beginning of their light therapy sessions. The lux intensity dial allows the user to start with a lower light intensity and then slowly build it up as the body adapts to the light.
The Aura Daylight Therapy Lamp is the ultimate choice for your light therapy needs. Our products are covered under a 2 year manufacturer warranty.