Beurer Infrared Heat Lamp for Muscle Pain and Cold Relief, Light Therapy and Portable, IL50
- Drug-free and noninvasive pain relief for targeted use all over the body – back, chest, shoulders, arms, and legs. For use with colds, tension, muscle ache
- Ideal for helping to alleviate muscle aches, joint pain, tension, bronchial congestion, and ease symptoms of the common cold
- Device is easily adjustable to direct the heat where you need it and portable
- 300W bulb behind ceramic glass delivers even, consistent infrared heat to the target area
- Automatically switches off after 15 minutes
The Beurer Infrared Heat Lamp is designed to deliver infrared heat to the human body.
It can be used for warming relief of colds, muscle ache and tension. When infrared heat hits the targeted area, the warmth opens up the capillaries, improves the circulation and aids to naturally get rid of toxins that are inside your body, encouraging the joints, muscles and damaged tissue to heal. When your muscles are warm, they automatically relax to reduce stiffness and loosen up to help your joints’ flexibility
The infrared heat lamp can be used to treat a variety of different parts of the body such as the back, chest, shoulders, arms and legs. The size of the treatment area covered by the infrared lamp is 11.8 inch x 15.7 inch making it ideal for use on larger parts of the body. All treatment areas should be kept a minimum distance of 12 – 16 inch between the lamp and the body.
Bronchial Congestion: For the supportive treatment of bronchial congestion, the infrared lamp should be facing the chest area for 10-15 minutes at a time, several times daily.
Joint Pain and Muscle Aches: The infrared lamp should face the part of the body that is being treated.
It features a powerful 300w infrared ceramic plate with a large surface area of 11.8″ x 15.7″ and 100% UV block.
It features a digital timer that can be set from 1-15 mins. The device automatically switches off when the set time elapses.
List Price: $ 60.00 Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B00IVPMZKE”]