Luminette 2 – SAD Bright Light Therapy Glasses – Improve your mood. Regulate your sleep
- LIGHT THERAPY ON-THE-GO : Luminette is for those who are active in the morning and who don’t have time to sit down in front of a light therapy box. They can be worn while carrying on with your daily morning routine
- PATENTED LIGHTING SYSTEM : Thanks to its patented illumination system Luminette provides ideal eyes exposure while keeping vision free. If you wear glasses or contact lenses you can use Luminette® without them impacting your vision or comfort
- EQUIVALENT TO A 10,000 LUX LAMP : The light emitted is a blue-enriched white light. It comes with 3 intensities (500, 1,000 and 1,500 lux). An independent clinical trial has demonstrated that Luminette is as much beneficial as an 10,000 lux lamp
- LONG AUTONOMY : Luminette is rechargeable by micro-usb cable; one charge gives autonomy for 6 sessions. Supplied with a US-plug charger
- SAFE AND CERTIFIED: Luminette is manufactured in Belgium. Luminette has been safely used by more than 50,000 users since 2006. Luminette is certified as “zero-risk” device according to european standard IEC 62471 on photobiological safety
Light therapy on the move Luminette® is a portable and lightweight (just 2.2 oz.) pair of light therapy glasses, letting you go about your activities, while providing ideal light exposure. You don’t have to sit any more in front of a cumbersome light therapy lamp for 30 min but you can carry on with your daily routine while enjoying the benefits of the light. Improve your sleep, increase your energy levels and minimize jet lag. The Luminette® is clinically proven to naturally boost your mood and energy and fight winter blues in as little as 20 minutes a day. It also helps to regulate your body clock and stay sync with your natural rhythms. Portable and rechargeable provided with a pocket-sized design, a travel case, and a compact charger ,the Luminette® is easy to use, easy to store, and easy to take with you when you travel. The LEDs can be used 20 minutes a day for 50 years without losing efficiency. Designed to minimize glare and maximise comfort Luminette® is specifically designed to maintain your field of vision free and maximize the effectiveness of the light reaching the photoreceptors in the eyes. Safe to use Luminette has been used every day by 50,000 users since 2006 without any problem. The Luminette® is classified as a risk-free product according to the standard IEC 61471 on the photobiological safety of the LED.
List Price: $ 199.00 Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B01553VBD6″]
Beurer Infrared Heat Lamp for Muscle Pain and Cold Relief, Light Therapy and Portable
- Drug-free and noninvasive pain relief for targeted use all over the body – back, chest, shoulders, arms, and legs. For use with colds, tension, muscle ache
- Ideal for helping to alleviate muscle aches, joint pain, tension, bronchial congestion, and ease symptoms of the common cold
- Device is easily adjustable to direct the heat where you need it and portable
- 300W bulb behind ceramic glass delivers even, consistent infrared heat to the target area
- Automatically switches off after 15 minutes
The Beurer Infrared Heat Lamp is designed to deliver infrared heat to the human body.
It can be used for warming relief of colds, muscle ache and tension. When infrared heat hits the targeted area, the warmth opens up the capillaries, improves the circulation and aids to naturally get rid of toxins that are inside your body, encouraging the joints, muscles and damaged tissue to heal. When your muscles are warm, they automatically relax to reduce stiffness and loosen up to help your joints’ flexibility
The infrared heat lamp can be used to treat a variety of different parts of the body such as the back, chest, shoulders, arms and legs. The size of the treatment area covered by the infrared lamp is 11.8 inch x 15.7 inch making it ideal for use on larger parts of the body. All treatment areas should be kept a minimum distance of 12 – 16 inch between the lamp and the body.
Bronchial Congestion: For the supportive treatment of bronchial congestion, the infrared lamp should be facing the chest area for 10-15 minutes at a time, several times daily.
Joint Pain and Muscle Aches: The infrared lamp should face the part of the body that is being treated.
It features a powerful 300w infrared ceramic plate with a large surface area of 11.8″ x 15.7″ and 100% UV block.
It features a digital timer that can be set from 1-15 mins. The device automatically switches off when the set time elapses.
List Price: $ 60.00 Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B00IVPMZKE”]
[wpramareviews asin=”B00IVPMZKE”] Find More Light Therapy Products