Double Strength 4 Elements Stainless Steel Magnetic Therapy Negative Ions Germanium Link Bracelet for Arthritis Pain Relief Anti-Radiation(Imported,3000 Gauss Each Link)
- Stainless Steel with 4 kind of healthcare elements(negative ions,germanium,far infrared(RFI),magnets),IP black plating,brushed&polished finish,long-lasting shine and luster.
- Adjustable Length: 8.4″*0.5″(21.5cm*1.27cm),Strong Clasp that stays put
- 4 ELEMENT Extra Strong High Powered 3000 Gauss Magnets helping to relieve the symptoms of arthritis, carpal tunnel and tennis elbow. These are the strongest magnets available, much stronger then any other weaker magnetic products on the market!
- Renew our balance and strength, reduce fatigue, muscle tension and increase flexibility; Make you more focused and energic, enhance metabolism and detox, keep slim body
- EFFECTIVE AND NONINVASIVE–Magnetic bracelets are believed to assist with body balance, Alleviate all kinds of nerve pain, Improve blood circulation and immunity, Activate cellular oxidation, which supports Anti-aging
Why Magnetic Therapy?
Powerful magnets worn close to the joints are known to increase blood flow to these joints, delivering curative vitamins and minerals like Iron and Vitamin C. Magnets have been used in holistic healing as an effective pain-management solution for thousands of years, dating back to ancient Chinese medicine. Due to its success rate, it is still used as a remedy today.
Magnetic bracelet helps Improve blood circulation,reducing pain, fatigue, muscle tension and stress, which could be helpful for you to have a better sleep and a higher energy in daily life.
Every single functional link has a 3000 gauss extra strength magnet for maximum health benefits. So stylish designed so that no one would even suspect they are therapeutic! Gorgeous gift for any occasion! Great for both men and women!!
You should wear this bracelet if you:
– have to use computer, cell phone or other electronic devices frequently or for a long period of time every day;
– have to drive frequently or for a long time;
– have to keep focused on your work or study for a long period of time;
– have to stand or do laborious work for a long time;
– have cold hands and cold feet;
– have problems such as tense nerves, poor blood circulation, or stiffness and shoulder and neck pains;
– are weakly resistant to illnesses and catch colds easily;
– have a stressful life style and want to relax and regain your energy;
– have an irregular life style and are often sleepless;
– are fond of sports and want to develop your sport fitness.