Magnetic Therapy Ring Black/Silver Belt Buckle (M)
- These self adjusting rings are Made in the USA with a stretchable band containing 12-15 hematite beads, depending on the ring size, and encased in either a black or white pearlized sheathing.
- Aids in Appetite Suppression. Use to assist with problems attributed to Overeating and Food Cravings.
- Use to ease pain associated with Arthritis, Headaches, Migraines and discomfort of Asthma, Bronchitis, and Cough or Coughing.
- Other uses include managing symptoms associated with Insomnia, Depression, Emotional Stress, Constipation, and Menstruation.
- A colorful chart is included which indicates suggested Acupuncture points of the hand for each affliction where the ring is to be worn. Results may vary for each individual and experimentation is encouraged.
Designed in the USA
MagneHealth Stretch Rings are designed in the USA. The band is composed of a number of small pearlized magnetic beads threaded onto a stretchable band. A Silver Base Metal Belt Buckle adorned with clear Crystals is centered on the ring between two crystalline beads creating a fine piece of fashion jewelry.
High Quality Fashion Jewelry
Artistically crafted of high quality materials this ring will be a welcome accessory to any wardrobe and appeal to the admiration of friends and family. Designed to be worn in complement with other fashion and fine jewelry while providing natural healing energy for your specific symptoms.
Self-Adjusting and Versatile
Because the band is stretchable it allows for small variations and changes in ring size. Each ring comes with an illustrated application guide for ring placement. Individual results may vary and you are encouraged to experiment with ring placement.
Minor variations and uniqueness are to be expected and are not indicative of any defect.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and are not a replacement for proper medical attention by a physician. Magnetic jewelry should not be worn by anyone who may be pregnant, nursing, or have a pacemaker.