Aspirin and Non-Aspirin and Ibuprofen – Bulk First Aid Kit Medicine Refills – 30 Medication Packets Total
- Bulk First Aid Kit Medication Refills – 30 Packets Total – 10 Packets of Aspirin, 10 Packets of Non-Aspirin, 10 Packets of Ibuprofen – 60 Tablets Total
- Each Packet of Aspirin and Non-Aspirin contains two 325mg Tablets – Each Packet of Ibuprofen Contains two 200mg Tablets
- Great Medicine Refills for Travelers for Campers, Fishermen, Hunters, Hikers, Family Outings, and Caretakers
- Good to have them Accessible in Everyday Situations at Home and in your Car
- Satisfaction Guaranteed – Medicine Always Guaranteed to Be Minimum of 2 Years until Expiration Date
If you purchase from PrimeMed certified distributor, My Medical Warehouse, you will receive 10 Ibuprofen packets, 10 Non-Aspirin packets and 10 Aspirin packets. 30 packets total. 60 tablets total. Each packet contains 2 tablets. Each aspirin tablet is 325mg and each ibuprofen tablet is 200mg. Great bulk medication refill for your first aid kit for camping, hiking, or otherwise being out on the road or in need of emergency pain relief medication. Our medications are always fresh and you will always have at least 2 years of expiration on your medicine. Ibuprofen, which you may know by its common brand names, Advil, Motrin, is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drug (NSAID). It works by reducing hormones that cause inflammation and pain in the body. Ibuprofen is used to reduce fever and treat pain or inflammation caused by many conditions such as headache, toothache, back pain, arthritis, menstrual cramps, or minor injury. Non-Aspirin is acetaminophen generic and is commonly known under brand names such as Tylenol. Non-Aspirin is a pain reliever and a fever reducer. Tylenol is used to treat many conditions such as headache, muscle aches, arthritis, backache, toothaches, colds, and fevers. Aspirin is acetylsalicylic acid generic and is commonly known under brand names such as Bayer. Aspirin is used to treat pain, and reduce fever or inflammation. It is sometimes used to treat or prevent heart attacks, strokes, and chest pain (angina).
List Price: $ 10.29 Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B0719GMLC9″]
First Aid Only 746004 ANSI 2015 Compliant Large Metal SmartCompliance First Aid Cabinet without Medications
- Solid steel case comes with a carrying handle
- Contents exceed the 2015 ANSI Class A requirements
- Sufficient to treat 50 or more people
1) 350001: first aid guide (1) fae-3000: patch plastic bandages, 1½” x 1½”, 10ct (1) fae-3001: adhesive fabric bandages, 1″ x 3″, 25ct (1) fae-3004: adhesive plastic bandages, ¾” x 3″, 25ct (1) fae-3006: fingertip fabric bandages, 10ct (1) fae-3009: elastic bandage wrap, 2″ x 5 yd (1) fae-4001: alcohol wipes, 20ct (2) fae-4002: bzk antiseptic towelettes, 10ct (1) fae-4004: castile soap wipes, 10ct (1) fae-4007: hand sanitizer packets, 10ct (1) fae-5000: sterile Gauze pads, 2″ x 2″, 10ct (1) fae-5005: sterile Gauze pads, 3″ x 3″, 10ct (1) fae-6003: first aid tape, ½” x 5yd and Gauze roll, 2″ x 4yd (1) fae-6007: triangular bandage, 40″ x 40″ x 56″ (1) fae-6012: cold Pack, 4″ x 5″ (1) fae-6013: moleskin blister prevention, 2″ x 2″, 10ct (1) fae-6015: 1 CPR mask and 2 nitrile gloves (1) fae-6018: nitrile exam gloves, 4 CT (1) fae-6022: 2 sterile eye pads, 1oz eyewash, ½” x 5 yd tape roll (1) fae-6024: trauma pads, 5″ x 9″, 2ct (1) fae-7011: burn cream packets, 10ct (1) fae-7012: burn dressing, 4″ x 4″ (1) fae-7021: antibiotic ointment packets, 10ct (1) M5090: Forceps (1) M582: Scissors.
List Price: $ 179.95 Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B01D3K4GNU”]
[wpramareviews asin=”B01D3K4GNU”] More Medication Aids Products