30 Natural Drug-Free Kids Better Breath Nasal Strips by JERN for Nasal Congestion, Allergy, Cold, Flu, Sinuses, Stuffy Nose, Snoring, Deviated Septum, Athletic Performance – Kids Ages 6 and Above
- NATURAL DRUG FREE RELIEF from BREATHING PROBLEMS related to CONJESTION, COLD, ALLERGIES, SNORING and BREATHING DIFFICULTIES caused by a DEVIATED SEPTUM.
- HYPOALLERGENIC, LATEX FREE, SAFE, GENTLE and SOFT on the SKIN. Special adhesive holds strips comfortably in place and gently lifts nasal passage open to help breathe better during the day and for a good REM sleep in the night.
- ATHLETES all over the world use nasal strips to BREATHE EASY and perform better during competitions, training and playing sports. Helps improve the kids performance in all Sports like Running, Bicycling, Soccer, Tennis, Lacrosse, Football, Basketball etc.
- FOR BETTER APPLICATION AND TO ENSURE EASY BREATHING please wash your kids nose area with mild soap and dry it well before applying the nasal strip. Dirt, oils, moisturizers and makeup can weaken the adhesive.
- FOR BETTER ADHESIVE HOLD please wipe your kids nose bridge with rubbing alcohol and let the excess alcohol evaporate OR apply talcum powder on your kids nose area, wipe the excess off the skin and then apply the nasal strip. Also see the strip covering and product images for correct application of the nasal strip. 30 DAY SATISFACTION GUARANTEED OR YOUR MONEY BACK.
How do nasal strips help?
Each nasal strip consists of two flat, parallel bands of plastic embedded in a special adhesive pad. The rationale behind using nasal strips is that our nose is divided into 2 chambers (nostrils). At the back of each nostril is a narrow space called the nasal valve. All of the air you breathe in through the nose has to funnel through these spaces, which can become blocked for a variety of reasons. Nasal strips widen the space by mechanically pulling open the flexible cartilage walls of the nasal valves, making it easier to breathe.
How to use:
1. Wash the surface of your nose using gentle, mild soap remove dirt and oil from your skin.
2. Use a soft towel to gently pat your nose dry.
3. Next wipe the area on your nose with some rubbing alcohol and let the excess alcohol evaporate off to ensure the nasal strip sticks well.
4. Then peel away the liner attached to the adhesive side of the nasal strip.
5. Place the strip adhesive-side down across the bridge of your nose.The strip should be positioned across the area located just above the flare of each nostril.
6. Press down on the ends of the strip gently to ensure that the adhesive strip sticks fully to your nose.
7. Rub your fingers gently across the top of the strip to verify that the strip is secured to your nose.
Tips for oily skin:
1. Apply a small amount of talcum powder to the surface of your nose after toweling dry to soak up excess moisture or sweat and then apply the strip.
2. Wipe the area on your nose with some rubbing alcohol and let the excess alcohol evaporate off before you put on the strip.
How to remove the nasal strip after use?
It is very easy to remove the strip in the shower or by getting it wet!
Store in a cool / dry place.
30 Count Kids Size Nasal Strips in Tan Color measuring 55 x 16 mm in a sealed poly bag.
List Price: $ 14.95 Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B07GL74T1D”]
[wpramareviews asin=”B07GL74T1D”] More Nasal Strips Products