Edens Garden Ginger 10 ml 100% Pure Undiluted Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil GC/MS Tested
- Modern science-based research indicates Ginger essential oil has an array of health-promoting properties. It is employed by holistic healthcare practitioners, herbalists and aromatherapists for a diversity of wellness support. It is warming, soothing, comforting.
- Choose a size that’s best for you. Almost all of our oils are available in 5 mL, 10 mL, 30 mL, & 120 mL sizes. All oils are packaged in glass amber bottles and include a pipette dropper ensuring freshness quality and precision.If you do not find what you need, please do not hesitate to email or call- we’d love to hear from you. It is through your requests that we will expand our offerings!
- This oil is also available in the following sizes:5 ml, 10 ml, 30 ml, 4 oz, Value Pack
- GC/MS Certified: Each product offered by Edens Garden goes through multiple rounds of testing. We stand by our products and take pride in offering 100% pure therapeutic grade oils without bases, fillers, additives, etc.
- Freshness and Quality: We control the freshness and quality of each product and ensure every oil received is brand new and from a fresh batch. We guarantee each oil to be the freshest available. Each oil is stored in a temperature sensitive room with minimal light to ensure the therapeutic properties are not compromised.
Driving down a swirling road or sloshing up and down at sea is rarely fun for anyone. Nausea kicks in and BAM, the day is off track. But the day doesnÌt have to be ruined. A few deep inhales of Ginger’s sweet and slightly spicy aroma can alleviate nausea and focus the mind. Mental fatigue and motion sickness don’t stand a chance with Ginger in hand. It also aids in poor circulation, colds, achy muscles and migraines. Ginger is an exceptional addition to any massage oil. It boosts the immune system and has amazing warming qualities. Because it’s aroma is so potent and powerful, Ginger should always be highly diluted when used on the skin. Many people use Ginger as a remedy for seasonal affective disorder. For thousands of years, Ginger has been a favorite domestic spice in the Eastern and Western Hemisphere. In China, fresh Ginger is used for rheumatism and bacterial dysentery. It has long been used as a digestive aid and to soothe the respiratory system. Ginger is an upright perennial herb that grows up to 3 feet in height. It has spreading thick roots that have a very strong aroma. Each year, the plant sprouts green reed-like stalk with narrow spear shaped leaves and white or yellow flowers. The root is put through a hydrodifusion extraction method to capture the essential oil. It blends wonderfully well with Fennel and other citrusy oils. BOTANICAL NAME: Zingiber officinale ORIGIN: Sri Lanka EXTRACTION METHOD: Hydrodiffusion PLANT PART: Root NOTE: Base FAMILY: Zingiberceae BLENDS WELL WITH: Fennel, Lemon, and other spices and citrus AROMA: Sweet, spicy, and similar to the aroma of Ginger candy CONSISTENCY: Thin – Medium COLOR: Yellow **Euro droppers are not included with 100 ml bottles** SHELF LIFE SAFETY: Follow general dilution guidelines no urgent safety issues SHELF LIFE: 7 Years
List Price: $ 30.90 Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B0046W2IK8″]