2.2 Quart size | OakRidge Products Needle and Sharps Disposal Container | Robust design | Personal use size | Ideal for diabetics | 1522sa | Easy to use rotary lid design | FDA Approved
- Features a simple to operate ROTATING lid. Easy to open to dispose of waste. When not in use, simply rotate closed
- When full, simply rotate the door all the way until it clicks and it is now PERMANENTLY locked closed and ready for disposal
- Small size fits nicely on countertops or table tops
- Safe disposal of needles, needles with syringes, vacutainers, or with attached tubing, pen needles, lancets, blades (razors, scalpels, etc.) pipettes, or glass slides
- Constructed of puncture and impact resistant material. Safe to autoclave or incinerate. Meets or exceeds FDA standards including OSHA and EPA requirements for local biohazard waste collection
OakRidge Products 2.2 quart sharps container with rotary lid. Puncture-resistant, transparent body allows for easy viewing. Designed for use as a transportable container with rotating lid to allow for safe disposal of larger sharps – includes needle unwinder. Horizontal drop maximizes usable container volume for larger sharps. Locks for final disposal.
List Price: $ 11.45 Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B01D9ASA7C”]