SnoreCare – Advanced Set of 4 Premium Nose Vents To Ease Breathing and Snoring – Includes A Travel Case
- SnoreCare Vents provide a warm, comfortable feeling and is virtually invisible to outsiders.
- Soft and enhanced Medical Grade Silicon is used to make SnoreCare Vents, making this solution the most comfortable device on the market.
- SnoreCare Pro Vents have been scientifically designed to maximize airflow through the nasal passage.
- COMFORT & FIT! – Each pack includes 4 different sized reusable vents to suit any size nostril & nasal passage. The silicon material is soft, comfortable & flexible to ensure your sleep feels natural. More info in product description.
- FREE Travel Case Included!
Effective Snore Relief or Your Money Back. Plus a Free Travel Case In Every Box!
Struggling to Wake up in the Morning, Because Snoring is Ruining Your Sleep?
Snoring can cause endless issues; these specially designed vents provide effective dilation of the nostrils, which allows air to flow through easier, for smoother breathing and a snoreless sleep!
Disturbing your partner?
There is nothing like your own bed, and being banished to the sofa is only going to contribute to your poor quality of sleep. Many snore aids can be obtrusive and cumbersome, still affecting the comfort of your sleep, that’s why the SnoreCare Anti snoring aid is developed to be the most discrete, easy fit snore stopper yet, which will allow you and your partner to regain a peaceful nights sleep.
The Best Solution with Instant Results
If you suffer from snoring and you’re here looking for a solution, chances are you’ve tried other products before. A lot of other ‘solutions’ can be gimmicky, awkward and unsuccessful. SnoreCare is designed to be comfortable, near invisible and very effective.
Essentially, this works in 2 ways:The soft palate in the back of your throat stops to vibrate and open nasal passages,ceases snoring instantly. As your throat is expanding airflow is satisfactory. Ideally, our Snore vents can have extraordinary effects advanced snorers of which snoring is directly related to sleep complications.