Gold Silver Titanium Steel Magnetic Therapy Health Link Bracelet Men Women
- This Titanium Magnetic Therapy Bracelet Length:21cm*0.7cm,Super Light-weight,Great for men and women.
- Magnetic therapy has been used for years to help alleviate pain, reduce inflammation, improve blood circulation. Also reduce stress and anxiety, improve sleep and enhance overal balance and mood
- Suitable mostly for: Pain with arthritis, joint pain, carpal tunnel, repetitive strain injury(RSI), Fatigue, insomnia, stress&anxiety, Poor circulation associated with Diabetes, Cold hands and feet.
- HIGH STRENGTH MAGNETS – Our magnets are premium grade 3000 gauss Rare Earth Neodymium Magnets – Perfect strength for magnetic therapy. Many other magnetic bracelets use much lower quality magnets and lower strength
- Titanium Magnetic Bracelet combine with these 4 Elements are believed to Alleviate all kinds of nerve pain and ease joint stiffness,Activate cellular oxidation, which supports Anti-aging
Why Magnetic Therapy?
Powerful magnets bracelet worn close to the joints are known to increase blood flow to these joints, delivering curative vitamins and minerals like Iron and Vitamin C,Reduce muscle tension and increase flexibility. Alleviate Discomfort and improve sleep.EFFECTIVE AND NONINVASIVE with a proven record of success in helping to relieve arthritis, joint pains, RSI, carpal tunnel, migraines, and fatigue.
Are you experiencing these symptoms associated with any of the following?
Pain from Arthritis, Carpal Tunnel, Tennis Elbow, Tendonitis, Repetitive Strain Injury (RSI)
Pain and inflammation in the shoulders, arms, wrist or hands.
Poor circulation associated with Diabetes; cold hands and feet.
Migraine Headaches, Fatigue, Insomnia (difficulty sleeping), Stress & Anxiety
You should wear this bracelet if you:
– have to use computer, cell phone or other electronic devices frequently or for a long period of time every day;
– have to drive frequently or for a long time;
– have to keep focused on your work or study for a long period of time;
– have to stand or do laborious work for a long time;
– have cold hands and cold feet;
– have problems such as tense nerves, poor blood circulation, or stiffness and shoulder and neck pains;
– are weakly resistant to illnesses and catch colds easily;
– have a stressful life style and want to relax and regain your energy;
– have an irregular life style and are often sleepless;
– are fond of sports and want to develop your sport fitness