Florastor Daily Probiotic Supplement for Men and Women – Saccharomyces Boulardii lyo CNCM I-745 (250 mg; 100 Capsules)
- Strengthens digestive balance and supports a healthy immune system
- Helps promote the natural production of IgA (Immunoglobulin A), a primary digestive antibody, that provides an extra layer of immune support to defend against infection
- All ingredients are gluten-free, non-GMO, require no refrigeration, and are available in vegetarian capsules; Appropriate for those with lactose intolerance
- Continues to work during antibiotic use, unlike many bacterial probiotics you’ll find marketed in capsule form or in foods such as yogurt
- 100 capsules per package, 250mg of our unique strain in each capsule; Recommended intake of 2 capsules 1-2 times daily
Florastor is a daily probiotic supplement that strengthens your digestive balance and supports a healthy immune system. Florastor is the ONLY probiotic brand with Saccharomyces boulardii lyo CNCM I-745, a unique probiotic strain with a larger, stronger cell structure than other probiotics.
Saccharomyces boulardii lyo CNCM I-745 is shown to help boost your body’s natural production of IgA – an important antibody in your digestive system that helps fight off potentially harmful bacteria. With just two capsules once or twice a day, Florastor Probiotic Supplements help support a healthy digestive tract – where 70% of your immune system lives.
Florastor is a gluten-free, non-GMO probiotic offered in vegetarian capsules. Our patented freeze-drying process gives Florastor a three-year shelf life protecting the live cells without refrigeration. It’s perfect for travelers on-the-go and those with active lifestyles.
Help keep your digestive tract on track, with Florastor.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. 1. Swidsinski, A., et. al. (2008). Gastroenterol., 135(2), 568-579. 2. Martins, F.S., et al. (2009). Arch. Microbiol., 191, 623-630. 3. Klein, S.M., et. al. (1993). Pharmaceut. Res., 10, 1615-1619. 5. Buts, J.P., et. al. (1986). Pediatr. Res., 20, 192-196. 15. Kabbani, T.A., et al. (2017). Gut Microbes, 1, 17-32.
List Price: $ 57.96 Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B01NB0G1V8″]
[wpramareviews asin=”B01NB0G1V8″] More Yeast Infection Treatments Products