Womens Probiotic 60ct, 6 Billion CFU with Cranberry, D-Mannose, Vitamin D3. Best Probiotics for Women, Delivers 15X More Good Bacteria. Yeast & Urinary Tract Infection UTI Treatment. 30 Day Supply
- IMPROVE URINARY TRACT, VAGINAL, BREAST & INTESTINAL HEALTH- Looking for a UTI treatment, yeast infection relief, or simply looking to balance your intestinal flora? Our Women’s probiotic supplement has 6 Billion CFU, non-synthetic D-Mannose & Cranberry juice which replenish the good bacteria in your gut to support urinary tract, vaginal, breast and digestive health, while reducing bloated stomach & acid reflux.
- SUPERIOR SURVIVABILITY- Probiotics are only beneficial if they can survive their journey through the harsh digestive tract. Our patented time release BIO-tract® system protects the good bacteria as they pass through the digestive tract to deliver 15x (compared to regular capsules) more good bacteria to the small & large intestines where they can go to work repairing damage caused by stress & diet.
- PROTECT YOUR BRAIN AND IMPROVE DIGESTION & IMMUNITY- Groundbreaking new studies now show that your brain, your immune system and your gut microbes are intricately linked. Replenish The Good Womens Probiotic includes 4 top strains recommended by a leading neurologist that help prevent leaky gut, reduce inflammation & improve overall health.
- ELEVATES ENERGY & MOOD- Our probiotics for women help force out the bad bacteria so the good guys can move in to create a healthy microflora environment where vitamins and nutrients are more readily absorbed. New studies have shown that certains strains of probiotics (included in our formula) may even help reduce anxiety & depression.
- CLINICALLY RESEARCHED INGREDIENTS. We have formulated our Womens Probiotic to be the best probiotic for UTI treatment, containing D-MANNOSE helps prevent urinary tract infections because it inhibits bacteria from adhering to the walls of the urinary tract. If bacteria can’t latch onto your bladder, it’s less likely to cause an infection. Vitamin D3 deficiency is estimated to affect over 50% of Americans and can be especially harmful to women’s health.
WE FEEL YOUR PAIN! WHY REPLENISH THE GOOD WAS CREATED. Our Co-Founder has dealt with digestive issues throughout adult life- IBD, Ulcerative Colitis & Celiac disease. Due to infections, he was on continual antibiotics for over 5 years, which led to massive depletion of his gut flora. He began doing research into the benefits of probiotics, and was surprised to learn that many probiotics do not survive on the shelf or through the stomach acid. So Replenish the Good was born to offer a line of probiotics with superior survivability. We carefully select strains and use multiple patents to ensure the beneficial bacteria reach the intestines alive. Replenish the Good Womens provides 15x better bacteria survivability than capsules. With vitamin D3, and a proprietary cranberry juice blend with D-Mannose, along with proven probiotic strains, we have tailored our formula to maximize health benefits for women. We stand by our products and offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee!
Formulation. 6 Billion CFU & 6 resilient strains selected based on recent groundbreaking clinical data that have proven health benefits. Our proprietary Daily formula has an optimal balance of CFU count for each strain to help ensure enough good bacteria survive. Contains L. acidophilus, L. fermentum, L. plantarum, B. lactis, L. reuteri, L. rhamnosus. It contains several strains recommended in the book Brain Maker by Dr. Perlmutter.
Shelf Life: patented LiveBac® process extends shelf life to 18 months from date of manufacture without refrigeration. Most companies won’t tell you how many viable bacteria will be left at expiration because often there are none left! We guarantee 6 billion CFU at manufacturer and 2 billion CFU at expiration which is 18 months from manufacture date.
Delivery: patented BIO-tract® provides protection from gastric acid & time release delivery.
List Price: $ 34.99 Price: [wpramaprice asin=”B013TRRK7Q”]
[wpramareviews asin=”B013TRRK7Q”] Related Yeast Infection Treatments Products